Prayer of agreement against COVID-19


As you all know, the Sunday Morning Service  was cancelled this morning in keeping with the guidelines of social distancing.  Knowing that no-one would be there I went this morning anyway for a time of worship to my God - because That's what I am called to do.  I am a Warrior of Praise.  I know that you are all praying and spending time with God in your own homes, and I thank God for everyone of you.  You are each precious, and each anointed and very valuable to the Kingdom of God.

I wanted to share with you what God put in my heart today, but I could only record a little on my phone because it was limited to storage space.... so I am going to write what I am praying - and ask you to come into agreement with me, because 'where 2 agree in touching anything in earth it shall be done'.



Father God, I come in the Name of Jesus, and ask for your power to be revealed in our land and our nation.
*  I stand on your Word that you said that the Holy Spirit has come into the world to convict the world of sin of righteousness and of judgement, so in the authority of Jesus I rebuke the spirit of fear that is terrorizing people today and loose them to know that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

* I loose them to hear and respond to the Good news of the Gospel, and to know that Jesus Christ is Lord of All.

* I bind the lies that have kept your children bound to fear and loose them to receive the revelation of righteousness.  Jesus is our righteousness and we stand complete in him.

* I loose your people to respond to the Holy Spirit who reveals who we are in Christ Jesus.  May the eyes and ears of their understanding be enlightened to know the greatness of the amazing love and power of Christ our Redeemer and Deliverer.

 * Because your Word says that the Holy Spirit has come to reveal the judgement of the enemy that he is already judged and sentenced - we understand that Jesus defeated all the power of the enemy when he died and rose again - and that Jesus was given ALL AUTHORITY in heaven and in the earth and that he Jesus gave his authority to his church -

* so therefore we know that we have the authority to declare in Jesus Name that this attack against the world in the form of this virus is trespassing on the earth and in bodies -

* so we rise up and command this virus to die - I speak to bodies who are infected or carriers of this virus and say be healed in Jesus Name - I command the spreading of this thing to cease.

*  I lift up everyone who is infected and struggling to breath because you love them and died for them

* I rebuke the spirit of fear and say let them go -

* I command the spirits that are suffocating them to lift of them and leave -

* and I command the spirits of death to leave empty handed.

*  I speak to lungs and command them to function and be strong and all damage reversed

* I break the death sentence spoken over them and render it undone, broken and destroyed.

* I lose insight and wisdom and inspiration to doctors and medical scientists that they will know how to destroy this virus.

*  I pray Lord that the whole world will see that You are Lord, and you are mighty, swing open doors for the preaching of this Gospel of the Kingdom that Jesus Christ is the Saviour, the Healer, the Baptiser in the Holy Ghost and Fire and King and Coming King.

* May you church rise with boldness and great grace to take back the ground and redeeming the time for your Glory, Amen and Amen.

I have put  * at each point to allow you to pray into each area whatever the Holy Spirit reveals to you.  Remembering to pray in the Spirit -praying in tongues.  Being filled and charged with his fire, insight and wisdom.

Maybe you are like the believers in  Acts 19 - " when Paul asked them if they had received the Holy Ghost since ye believed?  they answered "we have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost"  if that is you I pray for you now that you will receive the Gift of the Holy Spirit for every born again believer and be filled with his fire. 

Be encouraged and be strong - because God is about to reveal his true Church and his glory upon the earth - there is about to be a great harvest of souls swept into the kingdom. x Audrey

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good - HALLELUJAH

Rejoice Ahead of Time

Remember the good things