Whose Report will you believe

Whose report will you believe?

There are so many different reports bombarding us today, it is difficult to know what is real.  But there are some things we can be sure about - we can be sure that God is still on the throne - he is still God of Every Man (whether they know it or not).  Jesus is still the King of kings and the Lord of lords.  The bible says that heaven and earth will pass away but that his word will never pass away, it is established for ever.

We can stand secure and confident in any and every circumstance.  We need not be discouraged or afraid when we keep our minds fixed on our Father God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

I woke up this morning with "Whose report will you believe?" ringing in my ears.  And I felt an urgency in my spirit to warn the people of God to be careful what you believe and listen to in these days.  In Psalm 24 it tells us to Open the doors of Praise and Let the Lord Come in -

If we don't open the doors of praise - we will be opening the doors to fear, doubt and discouragement. God is looking for people who will simply believe his Word - simply because He said it.

A parent will often say to their children - "Because I said so!!"  when the child objects to doing what they are told.  I believe in our walk of Faith we will have many opportunities to question God - but he wants us to believe his word - because he said so.

Even when all the evidence is saying one thing - we must not be moved or distracted from the promises and truth of God.

Just over 6 months ago, on a Friday morning, while getting ready for a hospital appointment - I felt the Holy Spirit say to me "Remember this appointment today is with a Consultant - you can go and consult with him BUT know this - you are not under him you are under me" I felt a great peace and strength rise within me.

Later that day, sitting in the Consultant's room, I listened as he told me how ill I was and showed me the evidence of what they had seen, pictures of the ulcers and inflammation that lined my intestines, but that all the results had not come back of the biopsies but that they could rule out cancer, (Praise God)  but in his opinion it was Crohn's Disease, he told me how this was a life-time disease, that I would need to start immune suppressants and steroids right away because of all the different complications and health problems that it can cause.  I told him that I really didn't want to start any medication until all the test results were back. He was not pleased, he sat back in his chair and folded his arms and said with a stern voice "What sounds like a duck, walks like a duck and looks like a duck IS A DUCK" - I sat up straight and with a smile and confidence I answered - I still want to wait until all the test results are back.  That was the end of the 'consultation' -  3 weeks later - all my blood tests were normal - and 5 of the 6 biopsies came back clear and the last one only showed slight signs of Crohn's. (Praise God what they saw was it leaving my body)  The last thing the doctor said to me was about the 'duck' expression he said - that is usually a good expression but in your case it was wrong. All Praise to my Jesus My Healer.

You see somewhere in my walk of faith I went from believing that Jesus could heal me - to believing that he would heal me - to knowing that it was already done.  Jesus said "come unto me all you who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest, take my yoke upon you,  learn all about me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and ye shall find rest unto your souls, for my yoke is easy and my burden is light" - When we come into agreement and trust on him with all our heart and all our understanding we find strength for every battle.

I want to encourage you today - in the midst of all the evil, fear filled bad news - you can rise up above it and walk by faith and overcome.

Have you settled it in your heart and mind today that no matter what is going on in the world - God is still God?

When you hear or read a negative report - Rise up and say NO - I resist all fear in Jesus Name.

When you are tempted to worry - Rise up and say NO - I will not worry, but instead I will praise my God and thank him for the gift of his Son to the World.

Remember to ask yourself -Whose report will I believe? - be encouraged brother and sister - we are on the winning side xx Audrey

I decided to record the rest of what was burning in my spirit this morning rather than type it - click this link to listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFZc_VSmjcA&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR00MvXsXuvm4HnJVsrl43j5hLO7BGlB7ak-9Qshym2Y7rZ8KCx6hn88zcE













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good - HALLELUJAH

Rejoice Ahead of Time

Remember the good things