Healing and Deliverance is yours


Psalm 103 is more than just a beautiful psalm - it is full of truth, hope and light into what belongs to every child of God.  Yet I have watched so many of God's Children including myself live outside the reality of these Living Words of Truth.  Over the last couple of years I have come into a new revelation and the reality of this psalm and the benefits of this wonderful Salvation.  It has changed my life as a christian and has changed and is changing my physical daily live and family.  I have experienced deep healing in my heart and my body, I have seen cycles of problems broken in my family. I have a great desire to share with you how much God loves you and how much he wants you to experience him in real and liberating ways.

In the house I live in, we have a large heavy door that opens directly into the garage which we use as a workshop, sometimes a tiny little stone gets lodged under the door and in between the floor tiles - the door gets stuck and just won't move.  Looking down you can't see anything - but it's obviously there is something keeping the door from closing. We usually use a stick to remove the stone.

The Holy Spirit has been showing me a picture of how this same kind of thing is happening in people's lives through Trauma.  Trauma comes in so many different ways to all of us, its anything that effects our emotions, our physical bodies and creates a hurtful or painful memory.  Experts say that trauma can happen to us as from the mothers womb.  But I see that there is a spirit that attaches to trauma - called the spirit of trauma - it is not concerned about what the trauma or experience is - but like a little stone under the door - if not removed - it will be like a 'door stop' or 'foot hold' which keeps the spiritual door in our hearts and lives open just enough to invite all forms of fear, sickness, loneliness, depression and an endless list of problems.   It causes people to feel trapped - they can't move forward - no matter how hard they work or try, they seem to be always pulled back or held down.  But because the door is lodged or stuck - it also means that we are limited in our walk of faith and personal walk of Salvation.  It acts as a block to healing and deliverance.  But the great news of the gospel is Jesus came to destroy ALL the works of the devil.  His death and resurrection covered everything.  When we receive him as our personal Lord and Saviour we receive every benefit of this gift of salvation.  We were saved by grace through faith, when we believed in our hearts and confessed with our mouths that Jesus Christ is Lord. 

This spirit of trauma will be removed from you life - and that door closed tight to the agents of darkness and the door or your heart opened fully to the wonderful blessings and benefits of your salvation.  You can receive it all - no matter how long it has been - or how weak you think your faith is - or how hopeless you feel.  The truth is that greater is HE that is in you that he that is in the world, Jesus called you FREE the moment you received his gift of Salvation.  The problem is that if we don't understand or know about something we don't receive it.  I know so many Christians who know that God can heal - that he is able to do miracles - but somehow they are just out of reach for them personally.  The Holy Spirit spoke to me recently and told me there is no waiting rooms or waiting lists in his kingdom - we all have access to come boldly to his throne of grace.  We are not given a number - we are known by name.  Many of God's children have fallen for the lie of the enemy that maybe someday God might heal them or somehow God has chosen them to suffer in life. 

I have found such a liberty and lightness in my spirit since I have been able to simply accept and receive the Word of God and the promises of God just like a free gift.  I used to struggle and be always praying to God for healing and help - and all the time - it was mine - to take.

Recently when I was given a negative diagnosis from the doctor - God spoke to me and said - take your healing Audrey it is yours - I did, I started to say thank you Lord for healing me everyday, I thanked him that I was delivered from every curse.  I read in the bible that inflammation and ulcers were included in the curse - I never prayed or asked God to heal me or take it away - I received the fact that as a Child of God I am Redeemed from every curse - so all inflammation and ulcers in my body is dead and cannot live.  I received strength day by day and even though the symptoms were still there and the doctors were telling me how ill I was and how this disease is incurable - I still held unto this fact.  It was established in my heart and the more I spoke it the more I believed it, until I could see myself free and did get the great news from the hospital that they don't know what happened but I don't need any medication or anything that somehow I had recovered.  Praise God.
I didn't have any special faith or anything else.  All kinds of healing, deliverance and miracles are there for any child of God to take.

I heard a testimony of a Christian who was really struggling to give up smoking.  He had tried everything, He had received prayer and deliverance many times, but never was completely free.  He came in desperation to a preacher and said he was about to give up on his walk with God completely, he felt a failure and a disappointment, and that God could never use him.  The preacher asked him to do one thing before giving up.  The man thought, more prayer no thanks it just doesn't work, but the preacher said no I'm not going to pray with you - All I ask you to do is to begin to say Thank You Lord, I am delivered from smoking Thank You that I am free.  He instructed him to say it every morning when he woke up, every time he lifted a packet of cigarettes, every time he lit a cigarette even every time he put a cigarette in his mouth.  The man thought this sounds so foolish - but the preacher insisted just do it.  Two weeks later the man met the preacher with a bright smile and jumping for joy saying I'm free, I'm free.  He told how he did what the preacher said - at first he felt so foolish, but kept on saying it anyway - then one morning he got up and said Thank you Lord, I'm free - and in that moment he knew - that HE WAS FREE completely FREE.  You see He was free all along - he just didn't know it.

God loves you so much that he send his only Son to die for you.  The bible tells us that God put all the sickness and disease and curses on Jesus.  He paid the price to redeem you, to set you free.  Maybe you have not been taught about these things, maybe you know what the bible says but there's something like that little stone under my door - keeping you trapped - whatever it is - God's will for you is to experience so much more from him.  You can have a miracle, you can be healed.

If you are ready to receive what is yours as a child of God today - as you read this speak out these words.  I thank you Father God that I am your Child, I thank You  Lord Jesus that you are my Saviour and My Healer.  Because I am your Child I command in Jesus Name everything that has been holding me down or holding me back to leave right now.  Amen.  Begin from this moment on to Thank and Praise Him for setting you free, receiving what is yours. 

I hear some say - It's not that easy - she doesn't know what its like?  Remember the Devil is a liar - just like you couldn't save yourself - you can't heal yourself - Jesus saved you - and he healed

you and set you free the same way - when you believe in your heart and confess with you mouth that He IS your Saviour, He IS your Healer, He IS your deliverer.

You might be saying I tried that but it didn't work.  Maybe you just gave up to soon.  or Maybe you were trying to close the door when there was something standing in the way.

Open you heart again to the one who loves you and knows you the best - ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand and to receive.  Read this Psalm 103 - until it comes alive to you.  And you will receive your miracle and be able to testify to God's great power at work in you. x Audrey


 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good - HALLELUJAH

Rejoice Ahead of Time

Remember the good things