Skip to main content

Declaration of Healing

 


To listen click here  https://youtu.be/fD0LC9cD2bI

Declaration of Healing


Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.  Job 22v28

A Decree means an official order that has the force of law.

As the children of God we have been given the authority to speak according to God's Word.  We have been delivered out of the kingdom of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of God's dear Son.  We have been adopted as sons of God, we are hidden in Christ Jesus.  When we understand that we are now Ambassadors of the Kingdom of God on the earth, we realise that we have also been given the authority to decree and to declare in accordance with the Word of God.  

Like Esther, when there was an evil decree made to kill the Jews, Esther stood in the gap and the King told her to make a new decree - one that would override the evil order - and bring liberty and freedom to the Jews.  The King said "you make the decree and seal with my ring of approval and authority".  

A Decree is a legal declaration not a religious one.  We release the power of the Word of God on the earth as we stand in agreement with him.  So today I am releasing this declaration of healing over all who hear the sound of my voice.  I make it according to the Word of God.  I bind the lies of the kingdom of darkness, along with spirits of infirmity and fear and cast them out, rendering them useless in Jesus Name.  

I make this decree according to these scriptures:-

Romans 6 v 10-11  For in that Jesus died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 5 v 1 - 5 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:  By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.  And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope:  And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

1 Peter 2 v 24   Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 

Isaiah 53 v 4 - 5  Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.  But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Psalm 107 v 20   God sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

John 10 v 10  Jesus said  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Proverbs 4 v 20-22  My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.  Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.  For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Galations 3 v 13  Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:


Father God, maker of heaven and earth, Lord of all, I make this decree over every life under the sound of my voice today in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, your Son.

I declare that Jesus is the Lord of my life, therefore sickness and disease have no power over me.  I am forgiven and free from sin and guilt.  I am dead to sin and alive unto righteousness.  

I am free from unforgiveness and strife.  I forgive others as Christ has forgiven me - because the love of god is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost.

I declare and decree that Jesus bore my sins in his own body on the tree - therefore I am dead to sin and alive unto the Living God and by the stripes of Jesus I am healed and made whole.

Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain away - therefore I give no place to sickness or pain for my God sent his Word and healed me.

Father because of your Word I am an overcomer.  Therefore I declare and I decree that I overcome the world, the flesh and the devil day by day by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of my testimony, and I love not my own life unto death - because I live to serve the plan and purpose of my God.

According to John 10 v 10 I declare and decree that you have given me abundant life. Therefore I receive your abundant life, through your Word, and it flows now, to every organ in my body, bringing healing and health.

Heavenly Father, I attend to your Word, I incline my ears to your sayings, I will not let them depart from my eyes, I keep them in the midst of my heart, for they are health and healing to all my flesh.

As you were with Moses so are you with me, therefore I declare that my eyes are not dim neither are my natural forces abated.  Blessed are my eyes for they see and my ears for they hear.

No evil will befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling for you have given your angels charge over me, they keep me in all my ways.

In my pathway is life, healing and health because Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. Therefore I refuse to allow sickness to dominate my body.  I decree that the life of God flows within me, bringing healing to every fibre of my being.

I declare that I am redeemed from the curse.  Galations 3 v 13 is flowing in my blood stream, it flows to every cell in my body restoring life and health.  Therefore I command every cell to respond to the Life and the Love of God in Jesus Name.

According to 1 Peter 2 v 24 - the life and righteousness of Jesus is a reality in my flesh - restoring every cell in my body. 

I present my body to you Father for it is the temple of the Living God.  God dwells in me.  His life is in me - Spirit, Soul and Body so that I am filled with the fulness of God daily.  

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, therefore I make a demand on my body to release the right chemicals, As I declare that my body is in perfect chemical balance, my pancreas secretes the proper amount of insulin, for life and health.

Heavenly Father through your Word, you have imparted your life to me.  Therefore I decree that your life in me restores my body with every breath I breathe and every Word I speak.

That which God has not planted is dissolved and rooted out of my body in Jesus Name.

1 Peter 2 v 24 is engrafted into every fibre of my being and I am alive with the life of God.

Now I speak to all forms of growths, tumours and arthritis - and I declare that Jesus bore the curse for me Therefore I forbid any growths or tumours to inhabit my body.  

The life of God within me, dissolves anything that is trespassing in my body - therefore my strength and health are restored - sickness or disease have no right to stay in my body - they are a thing of the past. Because I am delivered from the power of darkness.

I declare and I decree that every organ and tissue in my body functions in the perfection that my God created them to function.   In Jesus Name I forbid any malfunction in my body because your Word Father has become apart of me.  It is flowing in my bloodstream.  It flows to every cell in my body restoring and transforming my body.

Your Word became flesh, you sent your Word and healed me.  Your Word is manifest in me - causing all sickness and disease to disappear.

I make a demand on my bones and joints to function properly in Jesus Name.

Heavenly Father, as I give voice to your Word, the Law of the Spirit and life in Christ Jesus makes me free from the law of sin and death.

Therefore I decree that your life is energizing every cell in my body. 

Arthritis you must go, sickness you must flee, tumours cannot exist, for the Spirit of God is in me.  

Sickness, fear and oppression have lost it's power over me for God's Word is my confession.

Thank you Father, that I have a strong heart, my heart beats with the rhythm of life, my blood flows to every cell of my body restoring life and health abundantly.  I say - Blood Pressure be perfect.  I declare that the life of God flows in my blood and cleanses my arteries of all matter that does not pertain to life.  Heart beat be normal in Jesus Name.  I declare that my heart beats with the rhythm of life, carrying the life of God throughout my body, restoring life and health abundantly.

I command my blood cells to destroy every diseased germ and virus that tries to inhabit my body.  I command every cell Be healthy in Jesus Name.

Every cell that does not promote life and health be cut of from it's life source now.  

My immune system will not allow tumours, growths, infection or virus to life in my body.  

In Jesus Name I declare and decree that I am redeemed from the curse of the law.  Therefore my heart beats with the rhythm of life.  The Spirit and Life of God's Word flows in me, cleansing my blood of every disease and impurity.

In Jesus Name I speak to my arteries - Be clean, restored and healed.  Arteries function as God created you to function.

According to your Word, Father - The Law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. Therefore I will not allow sin, sickness or death to lord it over me because the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead, dwells in me.

In Jesus name I forbid my body to be deceived in any matter.  Body you will not be deceived by any virus or disease - neither will you work against life or health in any way.  Every cell in my body supports life and health.

I am forgiven therefore I speak life to my immune system. My immune system grows stronger and stronger day by day.  I forbid confusion in my immune system.  In the Name of Jesus I decree and declare that the life and wisdom of God guards the life and health in my body by his Holy Spirit.

I speak to the bones and joints in my body I say be normal in Jesus Name.  My bones and joints will not respond to any disease because the Spirit and Life of 1 Peter 2 v 24 permeates every bone and joint with life and health. 

Father I make a demand on my bones to produce perfect marrow.  I make a demand on my marrow to produce blood that will ward of sickness and disease.  My bones refuse anything of the curse.  I make a demand on my joints to function probably and perfectly.  

All swelling and pain - be removed now in Jesus Name.  My joints refuse to allow anything that will hurt or destroy their normal function.

Body I speak the Word of faith to you, I demand that every internal organ perform a perfect work - because you are the temple of the Holy Ghost therefore I charge you in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the authority of his Holy Word be healed and made whole.

Father I resist the enemy in every form.  I submit myself to you.  I require my body to be strong and healthy and I stand upon your Word.  Therefore I reject anything of the curse and I enforce your life in my body and mind.  I will not die but live and declare the works of my God.  

You have forgiven all my iniquities and healed all my diseases and redeemed my life from destruction.  You satisfy my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed as the eagles.  Lord you have blessed my food and water and taken sickness away from me, therefore I will fulfil the number of my days in health in Jesus Name.

I acknowledge the price that Jesus paid of the cross and I refuse to accept anything that Jesus suffered in my place.  Father, fill me with revelation and truth that I my life will bring glory to your name.  Amen.



Find more teachings on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLThVSkpNukNEQdxxDh08S

Contact us on 07828874999 or via facebook at  www.facebook.com/WhispersOfGrace

How can I be saved?  click here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLZuwc0gYoE&t=129s


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good - HALLELUJAH

Rejoice Ahead of Time

Remember the good things