Wisdom and Understanding - How to pray in 2021

click here to listen or read below

  1. The Gift of Prophecy—mentioned in 1 Corinthians 12 -  is one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit  - it is one that the scripture says, “to especially desire.” This gift is a direct Word from the Lord that is given to edify and build up the Church. 

We are not to take lightly the gifts of the Holy Spirit given to the Church, because they are given for our edification.  God has promised his people wisdom and understanding, and through his Holy Spirit he directs and instructs, guiding us into his perfect plan.

We are privileged to have our meetings recorded, and that gives us the ability to write down any prophesy or interpretation of messages spoken in tongues.  So we can read and pray them, and take note of the instructions God has given to us, so that we can do them and position ourselves for his protection, provision and blessing ahead of time.

I personally keep written copies and read them regularly.  I look for the instruction and direction and follow closely.  I also write out all scriptures that correspond with the prophecy and then pray according to the Word of God.  

God knows the future better than we know the past and he has promised to go before us and prepare the way.  When a word of prophecy is given, the Holy Spirit is planting the seed of the Word of God into our hearts.  It is our responsibility to treasure that seed and water it and allow it to take root and spring into life.

We must first value the promises of God and the working of the Holy Spirit, in order to receive the promise.  And the way we value is to be obedient to the instruction.  God gives those who love his Word - Wisdom and Understanding.  We need to operate from the Wisdom and Understanding of God in these days.  Because there is so much confusion and deception that it is difficult to see clearly.  But God has gone before us and prepared the way for us by giving us his Word and his Spirit.

A few weeks ago I was reading a book called "A more excellent way",  it is about the spiritual roots of disease, it is written by a man who has been in the healing ministry for many years and he has a team of actual doctors.  Together they seek Wisdom and Understanding about sickness and disease, and have seen many miracles of healing just by ministering the Word.  The book I have was printed in 1999.  I found it very interesting that he explains what a 'Virus' is and how it works.  He explained how a virus seems to have an intelligence of its own being able to mutate and how it can change the cells etc.  His conclusion from his study and insight and through the Word of God is that a virus is actually a 'spirit of infirmity'.  He says we must treat it as so, and as scripture teaches us  'cast it out'.  He made the conclusion that it was not a very powerful spirit on its own - but when it was joined with a spirit of fear, stress or anxiety it would become deadly.  So his conclusion was that we had to break this union - and destroy both the fear and the infirmity.  This reminded me of the prophesy that was given to us on Sunday 27th November 2016.  It gives us the wisdom and understanding of how to pray at this time.

Yes, My people we are now in the day were many compromising deceitful spirits of the devil are coming into agreement.

BUT I say to you my people today as you come in agreement with me and my Word, as you come in agreement with me and the gifts that I have put within thee, you will see the united forces of the devil crumble.

Even in this day of a great falling away you will see the manifestation of the power of your God, you will see situations turned around because my Word is forever settled in heaven.

And I say to you my people today as you declare the Word of the Lord your God, as you speak My Word, you will see the manifestation come through you as you come together, as you minister together in one mind and one accord.

and just like the tower of Babel whenever the evil men came with one mind and one accord - I came down and scattered them abroad.  And I say to you my people today that I am scattering abroad the evil forces that are coming against my people for have I not said that I will build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 

I say to you today be not amazed or distracted whenever you see the beginning of the shaking of the Spirit of the Lord your God even in this time whenever the abomination of desolation is so clear before you in this land.  I say to you today REJOICE because I AM moving through my people, I AM moving through a people that hear my voice and yield to me - regardless of what it may cost.  

For I have called a people at this time, and I am raising up a people that will dare to stand for my Word, they will dare to stand against the compromising lying deceiving spirits of the devil, even in many preachers mouths on this island.  But I say to you today the abomination of desolation will have NO IMPACT upon my people because AS you SERVE ME and AS you WORSHIP and AS you PRAISE my Name, my revelation will come clearer and clearer in your spirit, that when you READ MY WORD and YOU WAIT UPON ME as you renew your strength and you mount up with wings as eagles and you run and be not weary and you walk and don't faint and you will not be distracted by those that will come against you but you will STAND FIRM IN MY NAME knowing that I stand by my Word to perform it and as you SEE me performing my Word situations will change. 

There will be many turn onto me and be saved and healed, delivered and baptised in the Holy Ghost and Fire for this is the day that I have called my people to, this is the day that I have raised my people up for.  And I say to you that even those things that you know within your spirit are not of me are going to crumble, they are going to fall and YOU ARE GOING TO WALK IN VICTORY for I have called you to victory, I haven't called you to be doormats to the world but I have called you to be people that do exploits in my name.  I have called you to be the people that will speak the Word of the Living God into situations, you will lay hands on the sick and they will be raised up by the power of your God, the resurrection power that I have put within my people.  It's beginning to burn in your very bones, it's burning in your heart and I say to you today SPEAK IT OUT and see the hand of your God at work in Jesus Name. Amen.

So
Can you see why the 'churches' have been closed down?
Can you see why it is important that the People of God SPEAK THE WORD of God ONLY?

Many in the world today have been taken unawares and are in shock of what has transpired in this last year - BUT none of it was a shock to God.  As we choose to stand with our God and speak according to his Word - We can Rejoice and Stand Firm, knowing that He has given us power and authority in Jesus Christ to bind the evil spirits at work and loose people to be healed. 

Father, I thank you that you are God of Creation, you are God over every man and every nation.  I thank you that you loved the world and sent your Son.  I thank you Lord Jesus for giving your life and dying in our place.  I thank you for sending your Holy Spirit to lead us into all truth.  Teach us now how to pray and how to intercede on behalf of this nation.  I ask you to give us wisdom and understanding to see your Kingdom come on our land.  We come into agreement with your Word and declare that Jesus Christ is Healer and Deliverer.  I pray that your people will rise up and not grow weary at this time.  In the mighty Name of Jesus, Amen.  













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good - HALLELUJAH

Rejoice Ahead of Time

Remember the good things