It is time to shine

It is time to shine


You can listen here or read below or both 




This is what the Lord gave me on 4th January 2021.  

Many have been discouraged and distracted but I am saying that my grace shall be multiplied upon those who will not give into these lies of the enemy.  But will stand on my Word and will plant their feet in my Word and fix their eyes on me.  I have promised that what I said I will do and I am well able to do.  What I have put in the hearts of my people, I am well able to keep.  Many have let go of my promises and have fallen prey to doubt and fear and can no longer hear my voice or feel my presence.  They have been overcome with the veil of discouragement.  But I have my eyes on those who have not given in, but have kept my Word before their eyes and in their mouth.  And I am lifting them from the darkness and upholding them in the midst of the storm.  They are protected and they shall be as a light that will lead many to me.  As the systems of the world, the flesh and the devil are falling - those who are faithful will rise.  The cries of despair are heard all over the land - But there is a sound that shall be heard over and above and shall be greater than the sound of hopelessness.  It is the sound of the Army of the Lord, a sound of praise, a sound of hope and of power.  And at the sound of my voice - mountains will tremble - and at the mention of my name - the seas roar.  So As my people, my army, my anointed vessels speak forth my word - All creation - is responding.

The early and the latter rain are coming together.  The glory of the former and the glory of the latter are coming together in these days.  My glory will be revealed all over the earth.

At the same time there shall be great sorrow and great joy.  At the same time there will be a sound of great lament and a sound of great praise.  Men have been their own god's and now they will know that I AM God.

I have told you stay in my presence because that is where you are protected and provided for.  You will stay in my presence, you shall know my heart and my voice and you shall speak my word - my plan - my way and you will be an instrument in my hand for both war and for harvest.


Psalm 97

The Lord's Power and Dominion

The Lord reigns, let the earth rejoice, let the many islands and coastlands be glad.

Clouds and thick darkness surround him (as at Sinai);  Righteousness and Justice are the foundation of his throne.

Fire goes before him and burns up his adversaries on all sides.

His lightnings have illuminated the world;  the earth has seen and trembled.

The mountains melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the peoples see his glory and brilliance.

Let all those be (deeply) ashamed who serve carved images, who boast in idols.  Worship Him, all you gods.

Zion heard this and was glad and the daughters (cities) of Judah rejoiced (in relief) Because of your judgments O Lord.

For you are the Lord Most High over all the earth;  you are exalted far above all gods.

You who love the Lord, hate evil;  He protects the souls of His godly ones (believers), he rescues them from the hand of the wicked.

Light is sown (like seed) for the righteous and illuminates their path and (irrepressible) joy (is spread) for the upright in heart (who delight in his favour and protection).

Rejoice in the Lord, you righteous ones (those whose moral and spiritual integrity places them in right standing with God) and praise and give thanks at the remembrance of his holy name.


Psalm 46

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth.

He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good - HALLELUJAH

Rejoice Ahead of Time

Remember the good things