Whispers Of Grace

 


Whispers of Grace

Teaching and Outreach Ministry 


God is still speaking, this is what I heard in my spirit on 15th December 2021 :- 

There is an anointing for ministry that comes through the laying on of hands because it is a point of contact AND an act of faith.  

But many have not understood that when you put your hands on someone you touch their ‘personal space’ therefore you need the legal authority of heaven and the permission of the person to lay hands on anyone.  

That legal authority comes from my kingdom and my Word alone.  

Without your personal contact with me – which is living holy and in my presence through Grace and Truth and allowing my Word to dwell in you.  You cannot be a ‘fit vessel’ or ‘Legal vessel’ for miracle power.  

The miracle is NOT released by laying on of hands the miracle is released by the faith in the one who is living in you.  When your hands become my hands, then and only then can true unlimited healing power flow to others.  A power that cannot be denied.  

Many times, people say they felt a warmth or fire, but they are not changed.  I want you to understand that the purpose of my power being manifested is to touch and change the heart bringing restoration and healing from the inside out.  

Healing is the byproduct of my love.  But when you minister (or administer my Grace) through my Word and my Spirit – that person will be touched and changed.  They will know inside that I AM God.  This is the purpose of the healing ministry – that people will know me and turn to me and be free and healed to serve me.

Like Peter’s mother-in-law, she was healed and began to serve.

Many seek miracles – so that many times the miracles are the start and the finish.  BUT this is NOT SO in my Kingdom.  Miracles are byproducts – the fruit – the evidence – of my GRACE and Love.  Miracles should be super naturally natural to my children. 

The focus has been wrong;

The Purpose of healing is LIBERATION to LIVE – not just – NOT TO DIE.  But to be strong, healthy and equipped to complete my purpose in your life.  

As you live for me, then miracles are like daily bread, they are not the main focus.  Just like food is fuel to the body producing health and strength – so is my Word active in you when revealed by My Spirit and FIRE. 

My Word – Every Word that proceeds out of my mouth is the real life giving bread.  Your main focus should be miracle working power contained in my Word accessed through GRACE.  Miracles naturally follow the declaration of Faith in my Word.  Expect revelation, receive revelation through my Word and Act upon it.  You don’t need to ask for the miracles – you ask for the revelation of my Word and my Presence and My Grace.  

When you desire to know me and to know my heart, you will understand that miracles follow my life and love.  My goodness cannot be manifested separately from my power.  I AM all in all.  Don’t limit me in your heart and I won’t be limited through your hands. 

 

Acts 4 v 29 - 31

And now, O Lord, hear their threats, and give us, your servants, great boldness in preaching your Word.  Stretch out your hand with healing power; may miraculous signs and wonders be done through the name of your Holy servant Jesus.  After this prayer, the meeting place shook, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit.  Then they preached the Word of God with boldness.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good - HALLELUJAH

Rejoice Ahead of Time

Will you Allow God to Carry you?