I AM BLESSED

I Am Blessed

This morning I was reading 1 John chapter 5 and it just became so real to me that How Blessed we are when we believe that Jesus IS the the Son of God, not just that Jesus WAS the Son of God.

The Child of God who enters into the promises and blessings that HAVE BEEN provided is truly blessed.  The Old Covenant people of God were living always looking forward to redemption BUT as NEW Covenant people we live knowing that FULL REDEMPTION has ALREADY been accomplished by our Lord Jesus Christ.   You might say "I don't really understand what the difference is" - BUT for me this difference has changed my life.  I used to believe that God was GOING to help me or heal me someday in the future - BUT now I rejoice that HE HAS ALREADY made a way and provided for me.  I now ask the Holy Spirit to help me to receive what has already been given rather than begging God to help me.  I can't explain the joy this revelation is to my heart and how it strengthens me both spiritually and physically.  It is something that needs to be experienced on a personal level.  BUT the GOOD NEWS is that you can Know it.

Those that know me know that I was brought up in good Holy Ghost meetings and I love the old songs and choruses.  I love the old choruses, because they are short and catchy and easy to sing - and you can sing them as you go about our daily duties.  They remind us of the promises of God and help us to encourage ourselves in the Lord as we sing them.  I have recorded this lovely old chorus 'I am blessed' this is one of my favorites that I sing to myself often.  I wanted to share with you. And I pray that you will be encouraged that you don't have to be a great singer - you can just sing unto the Lord and encourage yourself KNOWING that YOU ARE BLESSED and YOU ARE REDEEMED.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good - HALLELUJAH

Rejoice Ahead of Time

Remember the good things