Peace in the Storm

There is one thing that I have learned to treasure more than anything else in my life and that is the Peace of God - in my heart.  It is much more than just Peace in my mind or Peace in my body.  Because there are times in life that great unexpected storms arise - out of the blue - that take us by surprise and can so easily distract us or even knock us of track.  These storms of life can change our situations or directions but sometimes they change our lives - so that things will never be the same again.  At times like these we can feel like we are lost, like we have no hope or just giving up.  No one escapes the storms of life - they happen to everyone - regardless of age, gender, upbringing, wealth or proverty, or what country you live in.  These are the times that having an anchor that we can hold to, something that remains constant and never changing becomes real and priceless to us.  Religion doesn't do it, other people can't - but The Peace of God remains the same through every stage of life - BUT it depends on our ability to receive it.  But the question I ask is how can we receive something we don't know even exists?  Many of God's children are struggling in this life because they are waiting on God to turn up and do something in their lives - or maybe they don't think they deserve help.  But the fact is that Jesus has promised us HIS PEACE, he said - Peace I leave with you, MY PEACE I give unto you, not as the world gives....   Like His Grace, it is given to you freely - Once we receive and accept that Jesus is the Son of God, and receive his love and life through grace by faith - we are then accepted, adopted into his Kingdom and have access to ALL that he has given.  I have found that in every storm, My Jesus has carried me through and I am learning more and more with each experience how to receive and experience a deeper measure of His Peace.  I look back and see how God made a way for me and never left me - even though I can also see times when I tried to do things in my own strength and just made things worse - I am learning now to rely and trust in God and enter into His promised PEACE more and more. I have included a teaching on the Peace of God .  Thank you for you time in reading my very 1st blog.  I am planning on sharing some personal experiences with you in the future.  So be encouraged today x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good - HALLELUJAH

Rejoice Ahead of Time

Remember the good things